Diablo 3 Server Emulation progress

Started by nightwolf52218, September 17, 2011, 12:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myr0

Quote from: BossCatKenji on September 22, 2011, 05:13:38 PM
Quote from: Espionage724 on September 22, 2011, 04:08:01 PM
Quote from: AntonG on September 22, 2011, 02:20:25 PM
i got an question,
this emu we playing, the graphics, are they affected by the settings we choose, or its auto set to low?

i put everything on high possible, they game doesnt seem to be so awesome at graphics, and im able to run it smooth, while i got a vid cared rated "low"

I got a card rated med, and I get a smooth 60+ FPS all the time. I'm hoping either my card is just better then it's rated (Radeon HD 5570), or if it is because of no monsters, I hope my FPS doesn't drop that much :p

luckily for us, since this game has been in development for way many years ago, it can actually run smoothly on medium-end machines :D :D :D

differences between quality -->>
max quality:
http://imageshack.us/f/9/bildschirmfoto20110923u.png/
low quality:
http://imageshack.us/f/32/bildschirmfoto20110923u.png/

so i do NOT think, this is final, only textures were a little bit better :D

Abaddon

I hope so, because you repeatedly change between images and they are the exact same thing except for the things that move, suck as the villager, the lanterns, the fog and the hp and spirit spheres lol.

myr0

Quote from: Abaddon on September 22, 2011, 05:31:05 PM
I hope so, because you repeatedly change between images and they are the exact same thing except for the things that move, suck as the villager, the lanterns, the fog and the hp and spirit spheres lol.

yeah, i just changed settings...

ragdoll and physics excluded, how can one display that? :D

erm, shadows fail? :D

Whatever

Btw. when u use a Emu u have missing Texture and Effects

so if u wanna have a rly. "quality Check" u need a real running Server and not a 1/2 done Emu.

greez ;)

myr0

Espionage724

Quote from: Whatever on September 22, 2011, 06:09:59 PM
Btw. when u use a Emu u have missing Texture and Effects

so if u wanna have a rly. "quality Check" u need a real running Server and not a 1/2 done Emu.

greez ;)

is this stating a fact or is this more of an "obvious" thing? Because I would think all textures and effects would be available and rendered without problem, since I figure textures and effects are client-side

AntonG

i dont think graphics are side server lol.

if you didnt know, your able to change graphics with nvidia control panel.

AntonG

release8 +debug3

what does the debug do by the way?

Der Pizzadieb

Quote from: AntonG on September 23, 2011, 05:38:52 AM
release8 +debug3

what does the debug do by the way?

Found out that you can now quit without closing the process, no idea about debug3 though

Whatever

Quote from: AntonG on September 23, 2011, 12:39:22 AM
i dont think graphics are side server lol.

if you didnt know, your able to change graphics with nvidia control panel.

some parts are Server Side. 

Look at the Streams @justin.tv - u see the diff. between emu and real

lixen

Could someone throw in a link to the new release?  :-\

Whatever

Quote from: lixen on September 23, 2011, 10:35:28 AM
Could someone throw in a link to the new release?  :-\

https://github.com/raistlinthewiz/d3sharp

But there is nothing new ingame. only some bug fix

they should add some stuff ingame as fixing some bunch of useless stuff ;)

amertak

Hello, I'd like to take part in a development of this Beta Emulator. Is anyone able to give me some more details? Thanks anyway ;)

Abaddon

Quote from: amertak on September 23, 2011, 12:04:45 PM
Hello, I'd like to take part in a development of this Beta Emulator. Is anyone able to give me some more details? Thanks anyway ;)

It is public domain, you must ask raistlinthewiz (who is the one that has the most advanced project up to now about collaborating, then he may assign you something to be fixed, and you send it to them fixed so it can be merged with the other source. I don't really know, check the D3dev website anyway, you ahve all the info needed around there.

Highlen

Does any one have a link to already complied release 8 I have release 7 but url I went  to get it I get a 404