Started by nightwolf52218, September 17, 2011, 12:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vaskots

Циганите на сапун, турците под ножа!!!
БЪЛГАРИЯ НАД ВСИЧКО!

DangerMouse

Quote from: vaskots on September 19, 2011, 10:50:36 PM
http://www.blizzhackers.cc/viewtopic.php?f=212&t=483974  ;D

The link I last posted is from this thread. Smooth on the re-post. Usually I wouldn't point out another forum like you just did as it is considered trolling. Anyone should be able to find it via a google search.

Fargo123

Does anyone have the fix to "ERROR_7" (Error 7)?

Why does the whole community tell me "Don't ask about Error 7" and threaten to ban me when I talk about error 7?

Even the IRC forum http://qchat1.rizon.net/?channels=d3se&uio=d4 has "Don't ask about Error 7" integrated at the top of their page!

Well, i just got banned from the IRC because I asked about "ERROR_7".

BossCatKenji

Quote from: DangerMouse on September 19, 2011, 11:06:31 PM
Quote from: vaskots on September 19, 2011, 10:50:36 PM
http://www.blizzhackers.cc/viewtopic.php?f=212&t=483974  ;D

The link I last posted is from this thread. Smooth on the re-post. Usually I wouldn't point out another forum like you just did as it is considered trolling. Anyone should be able to find it via a google search.

regarding your observation about not being able to close game, yes, i experience that too, i always use the task manager to close it

D3thN1gh7

Quote from: BossCatKenji on September 19, 2011, 09:29:57 PM
Quote from: D3thN1gh7 on September 19, 2011, 09:14:17 PM
Hey everyone. I just now joined up here today on darkblizz. I tried out that sandbox that was posted and it's a great step toward a full D3 crack. I just want to say thanks for everything you guys are doing to make this beta available for everyone. I'll constantly be following what goes on here and can't wait for the next update. :)

hi D3thN1gh7!  ;) welcome

we just wanted to be clear that this thing that these people are developing is not actually a 'crack' but a 'server emulator' because when you use the word crack, it can cause a lot of nasty legal complications.

so yes, let's stick to calling this a 'server emulator' and happy running around new tristram people :D :D :D

Understood.  :) Can't wait for more updates on the creation of the server emulator.

DangerMouse

Quote from: Fargo123 on September 19, 2011, 11:08:05 PM
Does anyone have the fix to "ERROR_7" (Error 7)?

Why does the whole community tell me "Don't ask about Error 7" and threaten to ban me when I talk about error 7?

Even the IRC forum http://qchat1.rizon.net/?channels=d3se&uio=d4 has "Don't ask about Error 7" integrated at the top of their page!

Well, i just got banned from the IRC because I asked about "ERROR_7".

I saw you had posted a finding:

!!!!!!ERROR 7!!!!!
I found this "Error 7 fix by gaddas" but i don't understand how to download it: https://github.com/xynoman/d3sharp/commit/4ba7387a3d23f9ed7010cbe87cdc8d9d18f6ff19
!!!!!ERROR 7!!!!!!

Hadn't heard of this issue.. but wondering if this has concluded more progress in character selection for in-game use or is this for something else?

???

Did you find out more on what this does Fargo123?

Bucaneer

I have downloaded the mods so i can bypass login and create char.

And now i have downloaded the sandbox file (reloase) and unraréd the files into Diablo 3 folder but i still not can enter the world... I use the loader and play game in off line mode.. hope some of you can help me :)

Im new here so hi all ^^

D3thN1gh7

Quote from: Bucaneer on September 20, 2011, 12:10:32 AM

And now i have downloaded the sandbox file (reloase) and unraréd the files into Diablo 3 folder but i still not can enter the world... I use the loader and play game in off line mode.. hope some of you can help me :)

Im new here so hi all ^^

What you do now is run "D3Sharp.exe" then while that is running you create a shortcut to "Diablo III.exe". Then right click the shortcut and click Properties. Then go to the Shortcut tab within the properties window and look where it says "Target:". It should say something like "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III Beta\Diablo III.exe". Right after the the quote type in "-auroraaddress 127.0.0.1:1345 -launch". So it should say something like:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III Beta\Diablo III.exe" -auroraaddress 127.0.0.1:1345 -launch

Hope that helps. I just joined DarkBlizz today and I'm pretty new to this too but that's everything I did and it all worked. :) Of course all you can really do is run around in Tristram as a Demon Hunter but it's still pretty cool to try it out. Also a great way to see how well your computer can run it. Have fun.

SpiXe

Quote from: D3thN1gh7 on September 20, 2011, 02:30:17 AM

Im new here so hi all ^^

What you do now is run "D3Sharp.exe" then while that is running you create a shortcut to "Diablo III.exe". Then right click the shortcut and click Properties. Then go to the Shortcut tab within the properties window and look where it says "Target:". It should say something like "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III Beta\Diablo III.exe". Right after the the quote type in "-auroraaddress 127.0.0.1:1345 -launch". So it should say something like:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III Beta\Diablo III.exe" -auroraaddress 127.0.0.1:1345 -launch

Hope that helps. I just joined DarkBlizz today and I'm pretty new to this too but that's everything I did and it all worked. :) Of course all you can really do is run around in Tristram as a Demon Hunter but it's still pretty cool to try it out. Also a great way to see how well your computer can run it. Have fun.

I'm pretty sure he has to remove the mods too. I just used clean D3 Beta and ran the D3Sharp with the shortcut and the target commands. :)

I've been in and damn.. I can't wait 'till they get npcs and all that shit!

NOTE: Heiberg is fun.

Bucaneer

Quote from: SpiXe on September 20, 2011, 02:34:08 AM
Quote from: D3thN1gh7 on September 20, 2011, 02:30:17 AM

Im new here so hi all ^^

I'm pretty sure he has to remove the mods too. I just used clean D3 Beta and ran the D3Sharp with the shortcut and the target commands. :)

I've been in and damn.. I can't wait 'till they get npcs and all that shit!

NOTE: Heiberg is fun.

Thnx to you two guys :)

I have tryed the things you said there before i have posted this :)

But I try it again when i come home again :)

Brewder

So I'm perpetually stuck in the loading screen. Using Visual 2010, doing all the necessary steps to play. I have the latest files downloaded and running on Visual. Start up D3, create a Demon Hunter, start campaign, infinite load... Any idea what the problem is?

EDIT: I've also been trying my ass off to open http://bhfiles.com/files/Diablo%20III/Beta/TownInitialize_PoC_Release.rar but I haven't the slightest clue what to do with it. No program on my computer can open it. I'm getting really frustrated. I just want to play a LITTLE bit of D3!

SpiXe

Quote from: Brewder on September 20, 2011, 03:30:28 AM
So I'm perpetually stuck in the loading screen. Using Visual 2010, doing all the necessary steps to play. I have the latest files downloaded and running on Visual. Start up D3, create a Demon Hunter, start campaign, infinite load... Any idea what the problem is?

EDIT: I've also been trying my ass off to open http://bhfiles.com/files/Diablo%20III/Beta/TownInitialize_PoC_Release.rar but I haven't the slightest clue what to do with it. No program on my computer can open it. I'm getting really frustrated. I just want to play a LITTLE bit of D3!

Erh.. You don't know what a .rar file is? It's a pack, like .zip. Open it with WinRAR. You shouldn't need this, though.

Are you sure you have the latest update of the D3 Beta? Put the files from D3Sharp into your D3 folder, make a shortcut of the "Diablo III(.exe)", right click the shortcut and add the commands that can be found all over here to Target. I don't see why you would need Visual 2010 anymore. The files are compiled already. You just have to run D3Sharp, before running your D3 Beta shortcut.
Done all this?

Brewder

Quote from: SpiXe on September 20, 2011, 03:53:14 AM
Quote from: Brewder on September 20, 2011, 03:30:28 AM

Erh.. You don't know what a .rar file is? It's a pack, like .zip. Open it with WinRAR. You shouldn't need this, though.

Are you sure you have the latest update of the D3 Beta? Put the files from D3Sharp into your D3 folder, make a shortcut of the "Diablo III(.exe)", right click the shortcut and add the commands that can be found all over here to Target. I don't see why you would need Visual 2010 anymore. The files are compiled already. You just have to run D3Sharp, before running your D3 Beta shortcut.
Done all this?

Yeah, I feel like a retard. I just downloaded WinRAR and unzipped. Now I just don't know what to do with the files. Yes, I've put the right command lines in the Target but I thought you had to open D3 sharp on visual and start debugging to connect to the server? I have literally zero experience with this kid of stuff, so bare with me.

EDIT: Figured it out. Everything is working, walking around town and all that jazz. Thanks for the help-ish.

Abaddon

Okay,I'm back from sleeping, I'll post a guide, SO NOBODY ELSE FUCKING COMPLAINING AROUND THIS THREAD ANYMORE!!! Report bugs and all that stuff, but error_7 was fixed already.

Quote from: WorldGame on September 19, 2011, 07:58:45 PM
Quote from: Abaddon on September 19, 2011, 07:12:57 PM
Thank you very much, I'm keeping trace of it since I heard that Diablo 3 beta was released, but I don't know where did you get the sandbox from, thanks again. <3
------------------
More report: As someone said before, you only get to use the Demon hunter, which explains why attacks don't work, I didn't test the banner attitude, but I guess it's buggy yet because the only improvement is the sandbox.
If someone is testing, make sure you check the menues, the ESC menu features: exit game and exit diablo 3 (doesnt work for me), haven't checked the portal thus far and the landscape cuts when you go top after you exit the town in a 90º corner right beside some stone stairs to the top left path. Also take a look at the chatter feature, it shouldnt work, but just to make sure: my character appears with a rare name, something like CorneliusJD, check all this here http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/16/fotodiablo3.jpg/

Also, the dark skill, which is something like spikes and a foot treading on them, can't be asigned to a skill slot.
Haven't tried potions, but I doubt they would work right now. They can be assigned to the skill bar though.

Thinks that caught my attention:
Buckers take 2 slots instead of 1.
There is someone trying to chop a bonfire (i think there should be a corpse, which is missing)
You can see the name and the talk mouse icon when you hover over the girl right in fron of you at start, but you can't talk to her
there is a sight in the top side of the map that reminds me of a cathedral
You can hear a short introduction when you load the game, but it cuts after 3 words +/-
if you try to go back after logging in, you are totally stuck
the social hotkey cannot be bound
you can launch private games, even though blizzard has being focusing so hard on multiplayer and public queues.

im going to sleep a little bit, see you soon my fellow adventurers

as this guy said. im so excited hope we get to play the full thing this week. also is it hard to add all the items to the world?
It's not hard, it's boring, you have to check the over 1000 items that are in the game at the moment and do the coding. If you, for example, joined a Custom WoW server, then you would see from time to time (we are filtering, rebalancing and all that stuff, the following week we will be checking the over 18.000 custom items in the server and changing their stats" which is the ultimate form of being trolled by a game xD.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUIDE TO RUN THE SANDBOX PROPERLY. (even donkeys understand it!) *I DON'T PROVIDE LINKS, THEY ARE ALL INSIDE THIS THREAD*

1A.-There is a link around this thread in Mediafire by nightwolf, you have to download it, if there were more than one, download the most up-to-date one, it's the Sandbox that you need in order to enter the world.

1B.-There are some source repositories in the diablo3dev website, head to the raistlinthewiz d3sharp project and download the latest source.

2.- Download and install Visual Studio 2010 Express from Microsoft website.

3.- Now that you have all the stuff, open Visual Studio and use it to open this file inside raistlinthewiz's project: <d3sharp\source\d3sharp.sln> (tip: drag the file from the folder inside the program's window, so you avoid further problems), wait until it totally loads and go to the top bar, clic on Debug>Build solution(you can press F6, but you had better do it by clicking until you have some experience). Look at the bottom left corner until it says "Build succeded", then you are done with visual studio. DON'T CLOSE IT, but rather minimize it so it doesn't botther you.

4.- Leave raistlinthewiz's project folder and head to the Sandbox's, which you downloaded in the first step. Open D3Sharp.exe (not with Visual Studio!!!! Just double clic it). A command line window will appear, THIS MUST BE RUNNING in order to get into the game, DON'T CLOSE IT!!!!

5.- Create a shorcut to DiabloIII.exe at Diablo III beta folder, you can place this wherever you want. The name doesn't matter either, to create a shortcut click and hold on DiabloIII.exe with the RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON and drag it to an empty file, now release and it will give you the options, to MOVE, CREATE A SHORTCUT, COPY OR CANCEL; select create a shortcut. Now click Properties and look at the "target" line, it should look like this:

<"random_directory*\Diablo III beta\Diablo III.exe"> *Note: the path where you installed the game is your decision. The default directory is C:\Program Files. You don't have to edit that anyway.

Now we have to add a couple of command lines to start it. (PLEASE DON'T EDIT THE TARGET DIRECTORY, IT'S NOT NECESSARY!!!!)

The final target should look like this<"random_directory*\Diablo III beta\Diablo III.exe" -launch -auroraaddress localhost:1345>

**These 2 signs <> are not part of the targed directory, I use them to separate directories from the rest of the article.

Now click Apply, then Accept to have the changes saved, rename the Shortcut if you feel like it to something like "Diablo III offline", it's not necessary though.

6.- Launch the shortcut, now you are at the Log In screen, type in any sort of account (if you want to keep your files, always use the same) and a random password. Now select any character (you will be a Demon Hunter anyway until this gets fixed), continue and you will see you can Start the Campaign (which gets you inside the world) and there is a flag to the right. You can customize it. There are a LOT of options up to now, between dying it, the logos, etc. When you are done, you should check your video and sound options, also check the other options tabs. When you are done, press Start Campaign and you are inside the world.

7.- Profit.

Appart from the Typos, this guide tells you EVERYTHING you have to do in order to emulate the game in Sandbox mode, now read and QUIT ASKING FOR HELP! If you didn't succeed with this, you aren't allowed to play.

Have a nice day, my fellows

Bucaneer

Quote from: Abaddon on September 20, 2011, 04:08:07 AM
Okay,I'm back from sleeping, I'll post a guide, SO NOBODY ELSE FUCKING COMPLAINING AROUND THIS THREAD ANYMORE!!! Report bugs and all that stuff, but error_7 was fixed already.

Quote from: WorldGame on September 19, 2011, 07:58:45 PM
Quote from: Abaddon on September 19, 2011, 07:12:57 PM
Thank you very much, I'm keeping trace of it since I heard that Diablo 3 beta was released, but I don't know where did you get the sandbox from, thanks again. <3
------------------
More report: As someone said before, you only get to use the Demon hunter, which explains why attacks don't work, I didn't test the banner attitude, but I guess it's buggy yet because the only improvement is the sandbox.
If someone is testing, make sure you check the menues, the ESC menu features: exit game and exit diablo 3 (doesnt work for me), haven't checked the portal thus far and the landscape cuts when you go top after you exit the town in a 90º corner right beside some stone stairs to the top left path. Also take a look at the chatter feature, it shouldnt work, but just to make sure: my character appears with a rare name, something like CorneliusJD, check all this here http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/16/fotodiablo3.jpg/

Also, the dark skill, which is something like spikes and a foot treading on them, can't be asigned to a skill slot.
Haven't tried potions, but I doubt they would work right now. They can be assigned to the skill bar though.

Thinks that caught my attention:
Buckers take 2 slots instead of 1.
There is someone trying to chop a bonfire (i think there should be a corpse, which is missing)
You can see the name and the talk mouse icon when you hover over the girl right in fron of you at start, but you can't talk to her
there is a sight in the top side of the map that reminds me of a cathedral
You can hear a short introduction when you load the game, but it cuts after 3 words +/-
if you try to go back after logging in, you are totally stuck
the social hotkey cannot be bound
you can launch private games, even though blizzard has being focusing so hard on multiplayer and public queues.

im going to sleep a little bit, see you soon my fellow adventurers

as this guy said. im so excited hope we get to play the full thing this week. also is it hard to add all the items to the world?
It's not hard, it's boring, you have to check the over 1000 items that are in the game at the moment and do the coding. If you, for example, joined a Custom WoW server, then you would see from time to time (we are filtering, rebalancing and all that stuff, the following week we will be checking the over 18.000 custom items in the server and changing their stats" which is the ultimate form of being trolled by a game xD.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUIDE TO RUN THE SANDBOX PROPERLY. (even donkeys understand it!) *I DON'T PROVIDE LINKS, THEY ARE ALL INSIDE THIS THREAD*

1A.-There is a link around this thread in Mediafire by nightwolf, you have to download it, if there were more than one, download the most up-to-date one, it's the Sandbox that you need in order to enter the world.

1B.-There are some source repositories in the diablo3dev website, head to the raistlinthewiz d3sharp project and download the latest source.

2.- Download and install Visual Studio 2010 Express from Microsoft website.

3.- Now that you have all the stuff, open Visual Studio and use it to open this file inside raistlinthewiz's project: <d3sharp\source\d3sharp.sln> (tip: drag the file from the folder inside the program's window, so you avoid further problems), wait until it totally loads and go to the top bar, clic on Debug>Build solution(you can press F6, but you had better do it by clicking until you have some experience). Look at the bottom left corner until it says "Build succeded", then you are done with visual studio. DON'T CLOSE IT, but rather minimize it so it doesn't botther you.

4.- Leave raistlinthewiz's project folder and head to the Sandbox's, which you downloaded in the first step. Open D3Sharp.exe (not with Visual Studio!!!! Just double clic it). A command line window will appear, THIS MUST BE RUNNING in order to get into the game, DON'T CLOSE IT!!!!

5.- Create a shorcut to DiabloIII.exe at Diablo III beta folder, you can place this wherever you want. The name doesn't matter either, to create a shortcut click and hold on DiabloIII.exe with the RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON and drag it to an empty file, now release and it will give you the options, to MOVE, CREATE A SHORTCUT, COPY OR CANCEL; select create a shortcut. Now click Properties and look at the "target" line, it should look like this:

<"random_directory*\Diablo III beta\Diablo III.exe"> *Note: the path where you installed the game is your decision. The default directory is C:\Program Files. You don't have to edit that anyway.

Now we have to add a couple of command lines to start it. (PLEASE DON'T EDIT THE TARGET DIRECTORY, IT'S NOT NECESSARY!!!!)

The final target should look like this<"random_directory*\Diablo III beta\Diablo III.exe" -launch -auroraaddress localhost:1345>

**These 2 signs <> are not part of the targed directory, I use them to separate directories from the rest of the article.

Now click Apply, then Accept to have the changes saved, rename the Shortcut if you feel like it to something like "Diablo III offline", it's not necessary though.

6.- Launch the shortcut, now you are at the Log In screen, type in any sort of account (if you want to keep your files, always use the same) and a random password. Now select any character (you will be a Demon Hunter anyway until this gets fixed), continue and you will see you can Start the Campaign (which gets you inside the world) and there is a flag to the right. You can customize it. There are a LOT of options up to now, between dying it, the logos, etc. When you are done, you should check your video and sound options, also check the other options tabs. When you are done, press Start Campaign and you are inside the world.

7.- Profit.

Appart from the Typos, this guide tells you EVERYTHING you have to do in order to emulate the game in Sandbox mode, now read and QUIT ASKING FOR HELP! If you didn't succeed with this, you aren't allowed to play.

Have a nice day, my fellows

Its still only for seeing the game only ?

There is still the npc issue and so on ? :)