Server Emulation Support Thread. (Newbs post here)

Started by Moosey, September 20, 2011, 06:46:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blintux

Quote from: Moosey on September 20, 2011, 09:31:37 AM
Quote from: avathar on September 20, 2011, 09:28:12 AM
Quote from: Blintux on September 20, 2011, 09:20:21 AM
This server version is: 0.0.4279 - and works fine with the latest game version: 0.3.07338

However the last server version is: 0.0.4280 - and works with the old game version: 0.3.07318
How did you downgraded client version ?

You don't need to downgrade the client version.

Read the readme file: https://github.com/raistlinthewiz/d3sharp
"Status: Will get you to town with Patch 2 (0.3.07318) - though ingame is hardcoded atm.."

We need to downgrade the client version I think!

Moosey

Blintux everything in my compiled package, with the updated game version works. I don't understand why you are trying to downgrade? Also I didn't see any updated version of D3Sharp released, where did you find this?

avathar

Blintux download newer version, it is finally working!

Blintux

Quote from: Moosey on September 20, 2011, 09:43:59 AM
Blintux everything in my compiled package, with the updated game version works. I don't understand why you are trying to downgrade? Also I didn't see any updated version of D3Sharp released, where did you find this?

Cheers! Source code is updated for Patch 3:
"Okay added also welcome message for Patch3, though if you got Patch2, just comment it out in GameClient.cs"
(https://github.com/raistlinthewiz/d3sharp)

Now works fine with the latest game version (0.3.07338)  :)

Moosey

hmm interesting, it's completely different files than what I have in my folder. I will update it now I guess.

Dablark

Got it working after debugging and rebuilding the project  ;). Big Fun playing around with the Banner maker (although wouldn't save) and the Toon creator. Poked around town etc. After finally taking a puff of this crack rock of a game I couldn't exit without killing the emu server externally. But that's fine. This game is gonna be sick n twisted  8).

eZero

Quote from: Sirvendor on September 20, 2011, 10:38:22 AM
Quote from: avathar on September 20, 2011, 09:18:15 AM
Can you upload compiled lates version ?
http://code.google.com/p/jamella/downloads/list

D3 keeps crashing on me seconds after I enter the character creation screen. I tried release3.rar and I've tried downloading d3sharp myself and compiling it. Either way I get the same error. I'm running windows 7 64 bit.

I was able to use the older versions, but recently I've been getting this error (I attached a pic of the error).

And thank you guys for all the support and development time that you guys have invested into this project.

bobotheklown

Hey just to give a quick pointer (if you are using the shortcut method)

If you're CRASHING 1-2 seconds into character selection make sure your shortcut looks like this:

"C:\Program Files\Diablo III Beta\Diablo III.exe" -launch -auroraaddress127.0.0.1:1345

The key for me was that there is NO SPACE between 'auroraaddress' and '127.0.0.1:1345'.

Anyways best of luck keeping this thing rolling :)

EDIT: eZero read this!!

Sunder

Hi, I'm new here, I have a problem that is eating my head, is that when I start telling me D3Sharp.exe required. NET Framework 4.0, but I already I have installed

Any solution please????

avathar

Quote from: Sirvendor on September 20, 2011, 10:38:22 AM
Quote from: avathar on September 20, 2011, 09:18:15 AM
Can you upload compiled lates version ?
http://code.google.com/p/jamella/downloads/list
i asked about it because i wanted to clarified what we are talking about and as i wrote  above the latest version is finally working (Blintux explained why is that) ,so i don't need it any more... but, thanks.

eZero

Quote from: bobotheklown on September 20, 2011, 10:55:11 AM
Hey just to give a quick pointer (if you are using the shortcut method)

If you're CRASHING 1-2 seconds into character selection make sure your shortcut looks like this:

"C:\Program Files\Diablo III Beta\Diablo III.exe" -launch -auroraaddress127.0.0.1:1345

The key for me was that there is NO SPACE between 'auroraaddress' and '127.0.0.1:1345'.

Anyways best of luck keeping this thing rolling :)

EDIT: eZero read this!!

I'm still crashing. Thanks though.

bobotheklown

QuoteI'm still crashing. Thanks though.

One more thing to try, is spam click a different class at the selection screen before it crashes.

(I know sounds stupid but I believe when I did that I was able to make a character and use the sandbox)

I also forwarded the port 1345. Not sure if that actually fixed anything.

Moosey

Just download my updated package in the Guide Thread. You won't need to edit the target, follow the instructions and you'll be fine.

Magmaruss