Word is, "d0c" got AI working.

Started by Mangala, February 27, 2010, 03:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoarMan

The Love Machine.

lecrycry

Mike

I assume we just add the map to our maps directory and use the sandbox workaround to play this map?

Giz

holy shit not only did he get one AI working there is TWO AI there!

lecrycry

Quote from: Mike on February 27, 2010, 03:24:31 PM
I assume we just add the map to our maps directory and use the sandbox workaround to play this map?

WHat ? I don't understand...

Giz

i just explored entire map - 3 AI - is this like FFa - free for all?

Giz

there is 3 AI bases on the map who are building and activly attacking my probes...

Giz

AI difficulty seems to be very very primitive though, they build, they each based had 2-4 troops who did engage if u came near their base, but they also retreated, their probes ran away if i went for the eco line....so yeah AI is there, but very easy one, I wonder if he actually got AI working or did he just created the build orders and such

RoarMan

The Love Machine.

Giz

erm the hard mode AI - how does it work, run beta as normal or through sandbox?

or wait, put the maps into where needed then put the hard mod in and then run those maps via sandbox?

cotorel

I JUST PUT THE MAPS ON MAY DESKTOP AND it works fine. to bad u cant choose the race:D

[SOD]SnakeByte

Quote from: cotorel on February 27, 2010, 03:58:57 PM
I JUST PUT THE MAPS ON MAY DESKTOP AND it works fine. to bad u cant choose the race:D

Yep works. I see every Map AIed in the next 2 days ^^

@ Race: its random, so just be patient to get your favorite :D

Giz

umm tried the hard mod thingy - seems same as the Doc's - not really a challange - 3 AI's again, but not much of a threat, erm as for the race u want - just keep restarting the game till u get the race u want.

though the development was going quickly for each base not much was done force wise, so erm umm, what if u let the AI develope say 5 minutes or 10 minutes and then try to make a move?

RaTcHeT302

Even if the AI is on easy now we can experiment it and try to do something :D.