StarCraft II Launcher

Started by Zoxc, March 01, 2010, 05:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kouga

me101

I believe I solved my "access voilation" problem. When I extracted the launcher, i was ignoring the Files folder (containing the source code) and apparently the launcher uses this folder as a cache directory for maps.

All I know is, it's working now. Thanks! :)

gastur

Hi, I also appear to be having the same problem:

Also running Windows 7 x64.

Thanks.

I had the same error message, but it's now working.

Try unzipping the entire contents of the SC2Launcher2.2.3.zip file to your starcraft ii beta folder.

Kouga

@me101

That solved the problem :D thanks!

tyrindor

kreed

Sorry wrong tread.

Rahab

Zoxc Ive been noticing you've been updating the download.. from 2.2.1-2.2.2-now 2.2.3 Can you please include what you've updated in each new version on the original first post?

Buzzard

What exacly does this frame work plugin do?.

neolancer07

I am currently using 2.2.3 and mod selection does not seem to work, the launcher seems to only load whatever AI version is in the Liberty.SC2Mod folder despite what is actually selected. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Inarye

You don't need an AI modified in the Liberty.SC2Mod. It should work fine by selecting the mod in the launcher.

ranger101

Quote from: Zoxc on March 08, 2010, 06:47:38 PM
Version 2.2.3 uploaded. It updates the StarCrack AI to version 6.1.1. It also features a tiny plugin framework. Here is an example plugin. It adds four new natives to Galaxy.

• native void StartCounter(); // Resets the counter
  • native fixed GetCounter(); // Gets the time in milliseconds since the reset
  • native string GetCounterString(); // Gets the time in milliseconds since the reset as a string
  • native string FixedToString(fixed f); // Converts a fixed point value to a string.
To use this plugin. Place the file in the Plugins directory.

what's this "ExtraNative" for?
I put it in the Plugins directory, enable it
what's the effect in the game?
can anyone show me please

waitdream

I was a player for the Chinese, there are many others like me are like your production loader, I hope you can increase the team the next version of the function, if you can, also want to increase the video playback, concluded by thanking the You make such a good thing for us!
:)

Fluffy

Edit: How do you delete messages?
Remove this for me moderator, thx

rwag

does the included computer cheats? he is so fucking strong and if i download starcrack 6.1.1 and replace it against the folder that is included in the package the computer is easy

apriores

No, is not cheating edition, it's standard 6.1.1 but for 6.x I wouldn't say "the computer is easy", though...