Just bought Starcraft 2

Started by cr8tvty, March 04, 2010, 05:36:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rain[sun]

The retard factor on these forums is outstanding even now. You can still play single player without connecting to b.net, just not on your b.net account. 100% not a problem, if you're worried then just only play it single player. you can still save, you just dont get to show it off to your friends, but if you want to show it off, play online! Problem solved.

And from an econ standpoint and from my skills in reading basic english, the expansions will not cost the price of say, a stand-alone Modern Warfare 2. They only add POTENTIALLY new features, and a campaign. Nobody would buy it, and as Blizz execs are much smarter than any of us on this matter, they'll scale the prices down to a logical rate. Don't get your broke ass panties in a bunch ;)
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

RaTcHeT302

mrbobyu

LOL well congratz on buying SC2 beta key. Beta is going to close soon. They will be updating the game ...Well enjoy ur 1 week "beta" on sc2 :P while in meantime we can play single player :D.

iounas

So did op get his beta if hes not trolling?
Blizzard said there are about 9000 online playing beta and that their goal is about 1000 more and thats it.. No more beta sending..

Obscene

Spend $320 on Beta Key? That's ridiculous! I'd rather not play it i won't die without this game.
Anyway, learn to be smarter next time.

iounas

Quote from: Obscene on March 12, 2010, 08:58:20 AM
Spend $320 on Beta Key? That's ridiculous! I'd rather not play it i won't die without this game.
Anyway, learn to be smarter next time.
Not only that but its not 100% that he will get it..
He bought a chance to be in one of blizz betas..

depthsofchaos

You should have spent that money on hookers. Damn you're stupid.  ???

Rain[sun]

haha in his defence he didnt buy a chance, he bought a near guarantee, signing your account up is a chance

still handicapped though, 3 bills is a new set of subs

cliffton

no way I would ever go for that.  The original account holder can call up Blizzard and moan that his account was stolen.  He can answer all those secret questions (that you can't change) and they will give it back.  Not guaranteed that he would do that, but he could

Rain[sun]

Quote from: cliffton on March 12, 2010, 08:49:22 PM
no way I would ever go for that.  The original account holder can call up Blizzard and moan that his account was stolen.  He can answer all those secret questions (that you can't change) and they will give it back.  Not guaranteed that he would do that, but he could

thats the argument used for dev's wanting peoples keys
to me, it seems legit i mean, worst case possible you somehow dont get SC2 beta, cry about it like you can wait for the release.
Even then doubtful they could steal that shit, you got all the security questions and shit

cloak123

If bill gates bought the beta for 320 would it be a retard move?  Just meer chump change to him. i guess it really depends "who" is buying it. Kinda like all these poor families buying the 100 dollar air jordans while i have alot more money buying my Payless shoes ^_^

Rain[sun]

kinda what I was sayin, buy what makes you happy
i spend my money on shit i like, doesnt happen to be viddgames but whatev floats your nob, right?

millenium

You think you did something crazy... Well If I could I should say it in your face - you did something vary stupid!

Let's see something simple ... If you bought originals copy of SC1 you could get about 23 registrations for beta and I'm sure eventually you'll get beta key. Most important is that you'll support Blizzard, but not some lazy fat ass trying to take advantage on the back of this respectful company and game!

RobinHood

Quote from: iounas on March 06, 2010, 06:51:34 PM
Beta is going public for preorders and you will have to pay again

Is that actually confirmed? In my opinion it would be best to give Beta access to preorders, but then again there would possibly be loads of preorders. So I don't know if we can see this in the future.

Rain[sun]

Im probably going to pre-order it based on the fact that I don't want to have to fight for it. Hopefully I can find a place that lets me pick it up 3 days after stocking if i preorder, I dont want it bad enough to head out on opening day but the beta for preorders is a cool bonus