Battle.net 2.0 Emulation Coming Soon to a Computer Near You!

Started by CraniX, March 11, 2010, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gouki

sTo0z

HOLY shit, Rain, I have run into some of the stupidest fucking people on this planet, but you are by far one of the worst.

I whole-heartedly apologize to everyone else here that had to sit through my wasted board space talking to him, I feel awful, and if a ban is headed my way, that's fair. Also you guys are free to hate on me, that's cool too. Sorry for wasting board space.

Anyways, anything come of that video? I saw a link somewhere for what I thought was the same file but a limit had been reached on it.

starcrafter64

Quote from: sTo0z on March 14, 2010, 01:13:02 AM

I whole-heartedly apologize to everyone else here that had to sit through my wasted board space talking to him, I feel awful, and if a ban is headed my way, that's fair. Also you guys are free to hate on me, that's cool too. Sorry for wasting board space.

Anyways, anything come of that video? I saw a link somewhere for what I thought was the same file but a limit had been reached on it.

Nothing concrete yet. Hopefully something productive this week.

cloak123

Quote from: Rain[sun] on March 13, 2010, 09:26:07 PM
If there was ever a time to facepalm, now would be it. You are taking this entirely too personally, they haven't lied about shit until the day comes when they release whatever it is they are doing. If they release a SC2 Bnet Emu that just says "LOL YOU GOT OWNED" then yeah, call them a liar and cry all you want.

But as it stands, you just sound like a demanding retard since they have no obligation to you and really could be tellin the truth from what they've said. If you are naive enough to think you getting offended by them "playing" you will really affect anyone, then I think you have it coming. As to this...

Quotewho are making these wild claims. Who gives a sh*t if they said it on  their so-called "private" site. It doesn't matter. They made the  claims, the claims are out, and now they are going to get attacked for  it.

Are you serious? You're going to attack them... for something they didn't intend on going public...? That just puts you in with the group of people on the internet nobody wants to listen to. You don't contribute anything by naysaying these guys, they sure as hell don't care what you're saying, so what are you gaining other than making me and guaranteed others laugh?

Finally,

QuoteYou guys keep saying "if it's fake, no big deal!" WRONG. It is a big  deal. I don't like people toying and being jackasses to people. We  didn't do anything to them,

A) That's your personal opinion, the vast majority of people who actually go outside once in awhile to see friends and the sunlight, don't give two shits if somebody toys with them over the internet. In fact, people expect it. People this gullible DESERVE to be fucked with. End of story  :D

Kk Uhm one of you has to be the bigger man AND STFU ok.

Spooker617

In my opinion, with mush internet experience, if its a fake, NO BIG DEAL!!!! Its all free why you all complain complain complain. All this guy did was post a thread about an issue he saw. WAH, cry some more.

cloak123

Quote from: Spooker617 on March 14, 2010, 02:28:19 AM
In my opinion, with mush internet experience, if its a fake, NO BIG DEAL!!!! Its all free why you all complain complain complain. All this guy did was post a thread about an issue he saw. WAH, cry some more.

Looks real to me. I dont know though

and guys Ida pro is the real deal
but nothing google cant find a download for if your skilled

Chances are slim though

NefiX

Reminder.
Quote from: stormbreaker on March 12, 2010, 02:29:58 PM
I don't know what you guys are trying to achieve here? Let me give you two situations:
1. They are fake (which I really doubt because of the way they talk in the Updates. You can't use terms you don't understand or talk about things you don't understand and make a reasonable sentence. If they are fake you skeptics can do nothing about it. As stated before: "It's the Internet"

2. They are really working on an emulator. Then you are just going to "piss them off". Instead of being thankful and supportive you ask for proof. They will release it when they think it's ready for the public.

So I suggest you stop "fighting" for "justice" and just sit back and wait.. Time will show everything.

2g4u

Quote from: emylgoth on March 13, 2010, 06:53:36 PM
Quote from: sTo0z on March 13, 2010, 06:13:58 PM
Gameplay video is taking so long because they are trying to figure out how they can fake it the best.  :D
Playing with AI and triggering it to send specific messages at a specific time.  ;D

Sorry, but I believe only in DarkBlizz and TeknoGods, not any 15 days secret supra  "insane computer reversers and programmers" founded by a mega "world's top five" which will give you like a reward "some tools nobody in the world has" if you'll "spare a key" for them.
So big words... on a such small site with no time post details, at least.

Not having a forum(which is so easy to add, even by not the top5 Symbian reverse engineers), lacking a proper CSS(using Joomla is ok, but adding a date to your posts is easy) and finally caring too much to prove that they are not fake(paying to much attention to what ppl say) doesn't look good. If you are working on a something like Bnet2 emulator, you won't even mind what ppl have to say, you will just release it when its ready and that will close the mouth of all skeptics and haters. Anyway if you wish give them your keys(worth 250$ on Ebay).

I sent them an e-mail claiming that I have a beta key and I want to give it to them and that is the answer:

They don't seem aggressive(like "If you send it to us we will be able to progress, much much faster or smth like that), but the thing that doesn't seem right is that they didn't want the account, which they can use to play and gather the required gameplay packets, they said that they need KEY! Ofc you can't sell an account on Ebay(its forbidden according to their rules), and illegal web markets for accounts require you to include the key(s) of the game(s) which are inside the Battle Net account which you are trying to sell. So guys decide for yourself, I am not the one who can tell you if they are fake or not. I am just giving you facts and its your job to make the decision to give them your key or not.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former!" Albert Einstein

ringlas

Quote from: 2g4u on March 14, 2010, 03:58:10 AM
Quote from: emylgoth on March 13, 2010, 06:53:36 PM
Quote from: sTo0z on March 13, 2010, 06:13:58 PM
Gameplay video is taking so long because they are trying to figure out how they can fake it the best.  :D
Playing with AI and triggering it to send specific messages at a specific time.  ;D

Sorry, but I believe only in DarkBlizz and TeknoGods, not any 15 days secret supra  "insane computer reversers and programmers" founded by a mega "world's top five" which will give you like a reward "some tools nobody in the world has" if you'll "spare a key" for them.
So big words... on a such small site with no time post details, at least.

Not having a forum(which is so easy to add, even by not the top5 Symbian reverse engineers), lacking a proper CSS(using Joomla is ok, but adding a date to your posts is easy) and finally caring too much to prove that they are not fake(paying to much attention to what ppl say) doesn't look good. If you are working on a something like Bnet2 emulator, you won't even mind what ppl have to say, you will just release it when its ready and that will close the mouth of all skeptics and haters. Anyway if you wish give them your keys(worth 250$ on Ebay).

I sent them an e-mail claiming that I have a beta key and I want to give it to them and that is the answer:

They don't seem aggressive(like "If you send it to us we will be able to progress, much much faster or smth like that), but the thing that doesn't seem right is that they didn't want the account, which they can use to play and gather the required gameplay packets, they said that they need KEY! Ofc you can't sell an account on Ebay(its forbidden according to their rules), and illegal web markets for accounts require you to include the key(s) of the game(s) which are inside the Battle Net account which you are trying to sell. So guys decide for yourself, I am not the one who can tell you if they are fake or not. I am just giving you facts and its your job to make the decision to give them your key or not.
You are such a believer... So naive. But go on with your hopes if you want, no one can tell you what to do as you said. But I see no facts, I see only a persuaded person willing to give away his key. Your will. 

[mrn]

Come on guys, use that energy to play SC2 instead of arguing who's gonna be right in the end :/

iounas

Stop with this talk about fake, no fake.. Who cares..
In time we will see..

Kevkev88

Its so funny how people are arguing... Some people and there small mind... lol...

Rain[sun]

At the end of the day the real game will come out eventually so whats the big deal?
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

Kevkev88

Just keep watching that retard dance on the top of page 12 and you will laugh together again. God damn when ever i watch that i cant stop laughing!