Battle.net 2.0 Emulation Coming Soon to a Computer Near You!

Started by CraniX, March 11, 2010, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloak123

Quote from: Rain[sun] on March 15, 2010, 12:34:12 AM
you learn to enjoy the anger and nerdiness after awhile

the bitching about bitching is getting a little old too. ^_^

anyone got any news on a emulator to post?
if not i think well need to Stfu untill something useful comes out.
until then i think we need a post in the general section to bicker on.

Kevkev88

Quote from: iounas on March 14, 2010, 04:56:15 PM
Quote from: Kevkev88 on March 14, 2010, 04:46:15 PM
Quote from: Gouki on March 14, 2010, 03:06:40 PM
Quote from: cyberwiz on March 14, 2010, 02:46:40 PM
Quote from: Gouki on March 14, 2010, 12:20:23 PM
This is real?
StarCraft 2 Beta Multi B.Net Crack Bypass 3/10/2010

I can't believe you actually posted that crap--- what the hell is wrong with you people.

FAIL

Dude.. Your posts make me laugh so damn much! Keep it up! Especially that retard dancing on page 12! I just cant get over that...

Thats no retard.. Its techno viking the ruler of all men.. Look it up..

Hes a retard for calling himself god lol and what god would "dance" like a fucked up chicken?

Gamewiz

You know, I've been talking with one of the team members this morning (for the last two hours), and all I'll say is they are a great bunch of guys from what I can tell. A huge part of me sincerely hopes that they won't publicly release their LAN play, as most of you arrogant idiots don't deserve it. That "parody" video is disgusting, especially when the guy is going out of his way to just try and show everyone the progress they've made, speaking in a language that is not his native.

If only people showed more respect around here, the bulk of you would know far more about their progress, and this could actually be an exciting feature we are all looking forward to. But because you think you deserve the information, you won't get it.

Volrath

Quote from: Gamewiz on March 15, 2010, 11:49:26 AM
You know, I've been talking with one of the team members this morning (for the last two hours), and all I'll say is they are a great bunch of guys from what I can tell. A huge part of me sincerely hopes that they won't publicly release their LAN play, as most of you arrogant idiots don't deserve it. That "parody" video is disgusting, especially when the guy is going out of his way to just try and show everyone the progress they've made, speaking in a language that is not his native.

If only people showed more respect around here, the bulk of you would know far more about their progress, and this could actually be an exciting feature we are all looking forward to. But because you think you deserve the information, you won't get it.

I actually just registered to reply to this. I completely agree with you. These people have been working really hard for FREE to hopefully bring us something we all will enjoy! To first beg for proof and then make fun of them for bringing it to you is really low.

To the team, I hope you keep working on this project and ignore the haters. There's many people who are eagerly following your project and hoping you'll succeed.

samw_07

I think exactly the same as you two.
How can you take the piss out of people who are only doing something for you for free. how does that work. Lay of the guys at codegen.  fake or not its not like were paying em

moosh

QuoteThat "parody" video is disgusting, especially when the guy is going out of his way to just try and show everyone the progress they've made, speaking in a language that is not his native.

I registered just for this reason. It's okay to have their doubts. But making a video and making fun of their accent and everything... that's pretty low. I'm really disappointed moderators haven't banned this jackass.

Gamewiz

Quote from: moosh on March 15, 2010, 02:23:50 PM

QuoteThat "parody" video is disgusting, especially when the guy is going out of his way to just try and show everyone the progress they've made, speaking in a language that is not his native.

I registered just for this reason. It's okay to have their doubts. But making a video and making fun of their accent and everything... that's pretty low. I'm really disappointed moderators haven't banned this jackass.

In general, most of the moderators here are to monitor their own threads and projects, as such they do not really monitor the random threads here. Unfortunate, but true.

Bt

All you people being anal need to take a joke. You all sound like dry dudes who get your panties in a twist if someone insults you in the slightest.I too believe that these guys don't deserve everyone doubting them and just being rude, but I can see the difference between someone taking the piss and someone being malicious.It was a joke and it was hilarious, end of story. I doubt the developers had a cry like the rest of you and had a laugh instead, so stop brown-nosing them and being offended by everything you see on the internet.

samw_07

haha Bt I can see where your coming from but seriously just create a new account  :D .   Look at your karma

Gamewiz

Quote from: Bt on March 15, 2010, 03:31:19 PM
All you people being anal need to take a joke. You all sound like dry dudes who get your panties in a twist if someone insults you in the slightest.I too believe that these guys don't deserve everyone doubting them and just being rude, but I can see the difference between someone taking the piss and someone being malicious.It was a joke and it was hilarious, end of story. I doubt the developers had a cry like the rest of you and had a laugh instead, so stop brown-nosing them and being offended by everything you see on the internet.

Oh how wrong you are. And no, I won't go into details.

Rain[sun]

Bt hit it on the head.

I go to great lengths to point out how stupid the people are that are demanding proof and expected it, thinking they have some sort of obligation; how they think they should be shown anything when they dont have a stake in the matter.

the parody however is COMPLETELY different. I'd bet a lot of money the code-gen guys saw it and got a really good laugh at it. Not everyone is offended so easily, some of us like to laugh and not everything is meant to be degrading. Lighten up a little bit, you might live longer
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

samw_07

QuoteFORUM up SOON                    FORUM ONLINE SOON
We will open a Forum for easier dev/people communication. However   already hired Moderator who will take care of any problem. So we expect   nice behaviour and everything will be fine. You can ask whatever you   want and you will probably get an answer from a dev or someone who   understands your question. Anyway, you will need to Register to view   forum
http://www.code-gen.net/sc2beta/forum/
Be on a lookout. It will open in about 16 hours or more if it comes   to any complications.   

Saw this on codegen forum up soon.