Battle.net 2.0 Emulation Coming Soon to a Computer Near You!

Started by CraniX, March 11, 2010, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rain[sun]

I think itd be better to not give any updates, then out of nowhere, if it happens, release the emu. Then people will wake up and be all OMGWTFBBQ EMULATION like they did when the first crack was released to play solo, and again when LazyTown released.
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

aqir

Quote from: 2g4u on March 12, 2010, 03:45:33 PM
Quote from: Daemonix on March 12, 2010, 02:53:15 PM
@Stooz

I see a lot of anger in you our very young apprentice!

Just kidding, I respect your words. But if you knew anything about RCE you would look at the version of IDA. And you would know that you can buy IDA only with recommendations and if you are a respectable company. AND YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THERE IS NO PIRATED 5.6 IDA!

Relax.
Sry, mister, you are FULL of shit! You are TOTAL LAMER, you HAVE NO IDEA of the scene or p2p groups, and please NOTE the date of the Lz0 release of IDA 5.6! Also NOTE that this is a SS from a level 3 tracker(nothing that noob like you can reach ofc) and I am in some trackers with INSANE PRE times(speaking of SCC,TV,DH,FtN,GFT), which had this release hours before IPt.

Seriously ? P2P ? Well, okay, maybe. Except noone really cares about your "INSANE PRE TIME" trackers. Which really makes you the lamer for linking that. Do you call lamer someone that doesn't use your haxxored whatever software and buys products ? Honestly... ? Some people are serious and they don't get their software from your trackers, they work with that and buy what they need. And yeah, I think some people might like to do this in spare time. Oh and by the way mister smart-ass...can you do something with that piece of program ? Maybe, but I believe not. I like to think serious people, as those that work on this project noone knew of till some time ago, don't really lurk around internet torrent trackers. That might be just optimistic me though ;p

So shut the fuck up and wait for it. If it doesn't work out, props to you. If it gets out, you'll be massing with all of us to play it on that emu server and you'd deserve a slap.

All you agressive one should remember that...well, their things got leaked one way or another and they don't owe you any real proof, nor the emulated server or anything. No promises made...they just do it cause they want to. Might as well be constructive. If you're really skeptical just ignore...you ain't any better for pointing fingers then they would be if they were fake, which there are no real grounds for. That site was their little corner of chatting and you just busted in. ;)

Anyway...good luck on your work Daemonix and whomever else works on the project. And sorry for the little story here, I'll go back to my waiting.

Have fun.

T1ND3R

Quote from: Kevkev88 on March 13, 2010, 07:39:09 AM
Looks like the Video proof will be released VERY soon. http://www.code-gen.net/sc2beta/

Can't wait! Only 4 or so hours away according to the post.

dodongbadong

Quote from: T1ND3R on March 13, 2010, 08:20:11 AM
Looks like the Video proof will be released VERY soon. http://www.code-gen.net/sc2beta/

ow 4 hrs? hmmm when was the post started?
according to my calculation i think should be around 11am PHI time tomorrow (13 hrs more)

will lets see i can w8 for a while.. keep f5 on site http://www.code-gen.net/sc2beta/ then.. hehehe

You make your best AI script "cheating or not"
and ill test it for you
- FREE-

eaon21

Quote from: dodongbadong on March 13, 2010, 08:51:55 AM
Quote from: T1ND3R on March 13, 2010, 08:20:11 AM

ow 4 hrs? hmmm when was the post started?
according to my calculation i think should be around 11am PHI time tomorrow (13 hrs more)

will lets see i can w8 for a while.. keep f5 on site http://www.code-gen.net/sc2beta/ then.. hehehe

pinoy ka pala pare...hahaha..
me too..i cant wait....just got home from school and i made that my homepage...hahaha

Rain[sun]

im going to laugh sooooo hard if it ends up being a scam
the nerd freaking out is gonna be biblical
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

[mrn]

Oh, my zergling sense is tingling! Adun toridas!

[ edit ] It prolly is a scam but hey, it's nice to play along :D

dodongbadong

@rain[sun]
hahaha
i just hope not.. their updates is nice, even though its quite a diary
i wonder who's skid? is that skidrow? hmmm im a fan of skidrow.. almost all my games are repack by him. :D

@eason21
yap im 100% pinoy... mindanao actually hehe
kouga is pinoy too we usually pm each other..
and tommorow is Pacquiao vs Clottey fight.. i just hope no brownout so that i can watch the fight and the same time check the emulation progress. ::)
You make your best AI script "cheating or not"
and ill test it for you
- FREE-

Ceron

Apophiz

hope i dont get those guys wrong...

are they working on a b.net2.0 emulator?

that would be awesome. their side seems a little bit weird, no date or time, to figure out when the news were posted...

anyway, i hope you can play lan/multiplayer then, that would be so great!

seanb

Quote from: Apophiz on March 13, 2010, 10:02:04 AM
are they working on a b.net2.0 emulator?

Yes. If the rumors are true, they have a server emulator working. The problem is they don't have all the packets understood properly yet, so the games break down sometimes.

Kevkev88

2g4u

Hmmz, 20 mins late, hope to see your proof soon...

Saturday, 13 March

16:22:06(GMT + 1:00)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former!" Albert Einstein

Kevkev88

Quote from: 2g4u on March 13, 2010, 10:22:45 AM
Hmmz, 20 mins late, hope to see your proof soon...

Saturday, 13 March

16:22:06(GMT + 1:00)

In Australia right now its 2:00 AM on Sunday.