StarCrack ALLin1 (OFFICIAL) (site moved read last post for new links!)

Started by BoBoStariaN, March 01, 2010, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bt

UberB

It is effectively 2.6.0, the AI files are Starcrack 6.0. It just says 2.5.7 for the time being. ;)

Vernam7

guys the Patch is Under fixing give me 5min i apologies to many patch to do so little time mistakes are to be made!!!!

apologies ::)

Vernam7

ALL LINKs ARE NOW FIXED and the internal patch update should WORK perfectly, just make sure that if you have changed the Tools install directory you apply the patch to that one of yours.

its better if you dont change tools install directory less clicks for the update later ;D

again sorry for the little mess with versioning, the A.I v6.0 was indeed in there. :-[

Jandos

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 06, 2010, 09:35:06 AM
ALL LINKs ARE NOW FIXED and the internal patch update should WORK perfectly, just make sure that if you have changed the Tools install directory you apply the patch to that one of yours.

its better if you dont change tools install directory less clicks for the update later ;D

thanks !  ;D

Starcraft_Addict

Thanks good fix works fine now you're great.
A post a day, keeps addiction away.

Vernam7

Quote from: Starcraft_Addict on March 06, 2010, 09:39:07 AM
Thanks good fix works fine now you're great.

you are welcome, i think its time for me to go and play some games, with this tool i only do tests the last 7days i didnt had the change to play the actuall game that much :D ::)

Starcraft_Addict

New patch has arrived only change is something for menu in korea??¿¿  My starcraft crashed at the end of the map load now :(
A post a day, keeps addiction away.

GetInside

Awesome Work. Keep it up. JUst one thing : make the race selection asap ;p

Thanks !!! 6.0 rocks

Vernam7

Quote from: Starcraft_Addict on March 06, 2010, 10:07:47 AM
New patch has arrived only change is something for menu in korea??¿¿  My starcraft crashed at the end of the map load now :(

nothing wrong here propobly something with the map. not the tool. ::)
if you like the tool dotn forget to [applaud] me ;-)

x7775dark

Hello, is there a way to add more ai. I want to add the 6.0 easy version instead of overriding the blizzard's.

Magar

p.s i would like your comemnts and any ideas to make it even simplier and better ;) 

hahaah its simple:D if u can do somethink to play game and bypass code enter:D
or if u could do somethin to play LAN:D or chose race:D i cant w8 when u or some1 break SC2 and we all can play normaly:D

Oppi

Is there a way for us to update the AI ourselves if a new AI comes out and you haven't updated yet?

Vernam7

Quote from: x7775dark on March 06, 2010, 03:07:17 PM
Hello, is there a way to add more ai. I want to add the 6.0 easy version instead of overriding the blizzard's.

take your custom AI file and copy paste it into the TOOLS directory
there you will notice 3 .sd2data files the AIs
the are having names like:

easy_****.
medium_****.
hard_******

delete the one you dotn want and give YOUR custom AI the EXACT name as the one you deleted! the tools will place that one when starting a game.

i alwasy Keep Blizzard default and i will keep it always to make sure replays with ORIGINAL AI (those guys with cd-keys you know) can be also playable ;-)

Vernam7

Quote from: Oppi on March 06, 2010, 03:32:45 PM
Is there a way for us to update the AI ourselves if a new AI comes out and you haven't updated yet?

actually i update my AI in 24 hours, well i guess people can leave with that ;-)

BUT i know you love my tool and need sometime (you the advenced users) some extra options, So in my next version (which will be out this weekend boys and girls)
i am including a special option in Difficutly called Custom, and in this you will be asked to give up to 3 new AI files

in next version there will be 4 standar AIs
1)Blizzard Default
2)Easy (cause v6.0 i heard its better than medium 5.5)
3)Medium
4)Hard

and you will choose 3 files to replace the ones included! so you can do what Ever you wish
but because it has to be simple not more than 4 AI, those are enough.
nobody goes back to version and keeping fiels arround just makes things more confusing.

hope you like that in my next version ;)