Green Tea AI 0.56

Started by ptanhkhoa, April 05, 2010, 09:43:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Race you think needed to improving ?

Zerg
38 (57.6%)
Terran
17 (25.8%)
Protoss
11 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 66

StubbornRock

Quote from: tunnnnn on April 10, 2010, 08:44:32 PM
Concussive shell in tech lab disappeared when use SC2Launcher launched the game with this AI. Please help  :'( .
Same problem here, although I don't know if it is because of the launcher....
Well I don't really need the research anyway...normally the game would end after stim pack is done
Because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence.

tunnnnn

Quote from: StubbornRock on April 10, 2010, 09:47:12 PM
Quote from: tunnnnn on April 10, 2010, 08:44:32 PM
Concussive shell in tech lab disappeared when use SC2Launcher launched the game with this AI. Please help  :'( .
Same problem here, although I don't know if it is because of the launcher....
Well I don't really need the research anyway...normally the game would end after stim pack is done

just figured it out by replacing gamedata folder i have attached. Find it.

Shadow

The problem about wich i wrote earlier, when terran is not rebuild destroyed expantion remained. Yes, wich GameData folder terran repair buldings. But when terran have resourse, even if it is the last resources, he prefered to build an army, not rebuild expand. Author, please fix this in next version))
Im from Russia. Sorry for my broken english.

ptanhkhoa

Thx for feedback and I'm surely that it will be corrected in the next version :). But it will be somehow very long, now i'm focusing most of the time on the Micro control and here are something that I had archived :
   _ Can build at any location , even near the enemy base => So expect some Bunker & Cannon Rush, not for Zerg though, but I am thinking of using Nydus Worm ^^.
   _ The Ai can sneak silently andN kill your worker. The ghost can sneak into enemy base without attacking , but still not make it using Nuke yet.

drowsemight

First i have to say that this "non-cheating" is the best if ever played against. 7.0 is easy to beat but this one is really hard.

Some faults i have found:

1. PvP is easy to beat with Zealot only rush
- Thats because the computer goes fast on unit-tech
- And maybe cause they try to make a fast expansion

2. Once you destroyed a Pylon next to a building the AI still trys to build units inside, even if there is no pylonfield next to it.
Although the AI doesn't try to build any "new" Pylon to make the building work again.

3. If AI Zealots reach a walled choke with Cannons they always run up an down the ramp till they die.
They don't even try to kill the "one" Zealot that makes the wall complete.

Still this is one of the best AI. Without Zealot rush this one is really hard to beat.

klaretos

Can someone please upload on mediafire the base.sc2data with the latest greentea in it?

Thanks in advance

SuXue

Without any doubt this is the strongest Terran AI ever.

Terran is the best race for AIs to use, because all factories are so damn cheap.

However, I really enjoy your Terran strategies, which is what that set it apart from all other AIs. Did you learn them from replays, or did you find them by yourself? I think you shall be a pretty strong Terran player.  :)

unclean

Quote from: klaretos on April 14, 2010, 10:32:46 AM
Can someone please upload on mediafire the base.sc2data with the latest greentea in it?

Thanks in advance

Here you go.

klaretos

Played against the easy and I think it is too easy. AI didn't even update CC to OC and built only marines. I suggest you put the hard AI with non cheating mode, is that possible?

Broly

When I play this AI with Starcraft II Beta Launcher the melee units just move around enemies but do not attack. It makes the AI pretty useless, it happens too with AMAI. All other AIs work well so somebody find it the same in this AI or know what happens?

logo

QuoteWhen I play this AI with Starcraft II Beta Launcher the melee units just   move around enemies but do not attack. It makes the AI pretty useless,   it happens too with AMAI. All other AIs work well so somebody find it   the same in this AI or know what happens?

Use zoxc launcher. Its the only one that works with this AI.

ptanhkhoa

Played against the easy and I think it is too easy. AI didn't even   update CC to OC and built only marines. I suggest you put the hard AI   with non cheating mode, is that possible?

=> That mean the Base.SC2Data doesn not work :|, try using Zocx Launcher instead.

Broly

I do not know why Base.SC2Data does not work. I edited all AI that come as Triggerlibs + GameData to be in Base.SC2Data format and I got all of them working perfectly (I converted to Base.SC2Data format even the new Strategy 0.4 that comes as patch.SC2Archive)

Just this one seems to have something weird.

ptanhkhoa

Well, silly me because I forget to put the AI.Galaxy into Trigger Libs, I'm sure that the next version will run SC2Base.Data smoothly :)

chikopaws

wow..! I just tried your AI.. and I like it..  :D  thanks!

the easy version is harder than starcrack..

but dunno why, my game version launched wasnt 14803..and yeah I'v patched the game to 14803 long ago.. and this morning, I still used allin1launcher by vernam and the game version running is 14803..
then I used zoxc launcher but the game version wasnt 14803 anymore.. I dont have any idea why is this happening.. I've tried to change the drop down menu from latest to 14803.. but still didnt work..

can you help please ptankhoa??