our prayers camed to an end... Almost

Started by Blackcode, February 26, 2010, 08:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeoung

Quote from: ups on February 26, 2010, 11:49:55 AM
Dont want to be the bad guy here ... but way he did not recorder the Login as Guest, create game thing. We just see a terran with the name localplayer ... could be his battlenet name ... no?

Well, its better to have some hope rather than having no hope at all :P
Man first day searching for "crack" for starcraft 2 beta and i already find a great news!

Gamewiz

Dont want to be the bad guy here ... but way he did not recorder the Login as Guest, create game thing. We just see a terran with the name localplayer ... could be his battlenet name ... no?

Here's the thing though: He STARTED the map with the thing declaring victory. Look at the minimap, it's clear there was no game beforehand and he just started recording afterwards. And you can't start a game in multiplayer just by yourself to create that "instant win". It's clearly NOT on multiplayer.

mikeoung

Quote from: Gamewiz on February 26, 2010, 11:54:52 AM

Here's the thing though: He STARTED the map with the thing declaring victory. Look at the minimap, it's clear there was no game beforehand and he just started recording afterwards. And you can't start a game in multiplayer just by yourself to create that "instant win". It's clearly NOT on multiplayer.

OHH nice observation! Now i am even more excited for this release

KiasuKiasiMan

True. But localplayer as a battle.net name seems rather unlikely.

Anyway Teknogods does have a reputation. They cracked the Red Alert 3 Co-Op mission mode as well as successfully emulated several other servers, so they do qualify as reliable.

Hopefully the hack is released and may further lead to sever emulation in the future.

RaTcHeT302

Is because there is no bot, is normal, also the video is named "beta working offline" so yes you can already deduce from that

Gamewiz

Quote from: RaTcHeT302 on February 26, 2010, 11:59:01 AM

Really...i wonder why the video is called "beta working online"

/sarcasm?

Read again... The YouTube video is titled "Beta Working OFFLINE"   ;)

Blackcode

Guys it's 99.9% for real as i know at least one developer.... teknogods are no scammers...

Let's wait those few hours and see :D

RaTcHeT302

Quote from: Gamewiz on February 26, 2010, 11:59:45 AM
Quote from: RaTcHeT302 on February 26, 2010, 11:59:01 AM

Really...i wonder why the video is called "beta working online"

/sarcasm?

Read again... The YouTube video is titled "Beta Working OFFLINE"   ;)

I wanted to type offline, wonder how did i typed online mhh..

Gamewiz

Quote from: Blackcode on February 26, 2010, 11:59:50 AM
Guys it's 99.9% for real as i know at least one developer.... teknogods are no scammers...

Let's wait those few hours and see :D

They've got 7 more hours before I'm off work. It better be up by then. ;) ;D

RaTcHeT302

In the user YouTube profile you can see that he typed in the coment this : "This is Sagu -- We're working on a release, please be patient."

kewickviper

Just my 2 cents this does look legit. People can verify if they try to go on the forums, its not down its just being spammed to hell so it might take awhile to connect.

RaTcHeT302

Giz

I think the reason for delay is that they want to add more stuff to the crack ( like get rid of the victory screen for example ) and maybe even add VS AI, dunno...

but really id just like it as it is - just want to try out building for nothing :)

RaTcHeT302

Quote from: Giz on February 26, 2010, 12:16:18 PM
I think the reason for delay is that they want to add more stuff to the crack ( like get rid of the vitory screen for example ) and maybe even add VS AI, dunno...

but really id just like it as it is - just want to try out building for nothing :)
Patience wins every war.

Blackcode

The reason of the delay is the wrapup of all the code in a simple autoinstall package...