StarCrack AI Official v6.0 preview discussion

Started by turdburgler, March 03, 2010, 09:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

synic03

Quote from: turdburgler on March 05, 2010, 09:43:36 PM
Turdburgler locking the main thread? I wonder what this means?!  :o

I've been refreshing the page like mad trying to figure our where out posts went and now I think I know what your doing!

IT'S HAPPENING BEFORE MY VERY EYES

gogo turd!

RoarMan

The Love Machine.

Dragonly

Soon I think from what I remmeber in the ICR channel, or maybe I went on late and miss read

Dragonly

Artanis186

ImWaitingforStarcraft3

OMG if this doesnt come out tonight... My pet PARROT GETS IT!!!!

Leztar

Nice! I was getting far too efficient at smashing this version 5.5 AI! 

Artanis186

killabyte

<cocks BB gun and gives parrot the evil eye>  >:(

killabyte

off topic but does anyone know where in the mpq files from the installer one could find the original base.sc2data file?

Artanis186

Quote from: killabyte on March 05, 2010, 10:44:30 PM
off topic but does anyone know where in the mpq files from the installer one could find the original base.sc2data file?

1. Ya, don't do that. Find your own topic to hijack.
2. It's not in an MPQ.

killabyte

my bad, didn't mean to ask a question others might want to know.  instead let's carry on this useful information that this thread is full of.

ass

Artanis186

Quote from: killabyte on March 05, 2010, 10:48:49 PM
my bad, didn't mean to ask a question others might want to know.  instead let's carry on this useful information that this thread is full of.

ass

First, I warned people in my introduction I'd likely be an ass. Second, it's not related to the original post or any posts as of recent, so just make your own thread or post in one that better relates to it.

EDIT: Or better yet, use the search function. It's already been said where it is. That little bar up there isn't just there to look pretty.

chikopaws

YEAAH!! it's OUT!!

finally..

thx a lot turd!  ;D