Battle.net 2.0 Emulation Coming Soon to a Computer Near You!

Started by CraniX, March 11, 2010, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iounas

Yeah parody is funny..
Its not making fun of anyone.. Im from eastern europe and have similar accent..
Its hilarious that the whole button code is to show the message and the program itself is funny , team stalin and other lol.

Rain[sun]

jesus christ that forum is probably gonna get floooded without the idiots from this site

"WE WANT MORE PROOF! YOU PLAYED US!!!! LIARS SHOW US FULL GAMEPLAY!!!!!"

We can only hope the Mods of that forum have their IP banning abilities locked and loaded ;)
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

Rain[sun]

kli6891

Quote from: Gamewiz on March 15, 2010, 11:49:26 AM
You know, I've been talking with one of the team members this morning (for the last two hours), and all I'll say is they are a great bunch of guys from what I can tell. A huge part of me sincerely hopes that they won't publicly release their LAN play, as most of you arrogant idiots don't deserve it. That "parody" video is disgusting, especially when the guy is going out of his way to just try and show everyone the progress they've made, speaking in a language that is not his native.

If only people showed more respect around here, the bulk of you would know far more about their progress, and this could actually be an exciting feature we are all looking forward to. But because you think you deserve the information, you won't get it.

Completely agree. That video was unnecessary. And to those who complain .... why not waste your time somewhere else? Doubting/Complaining won't do any good whatsoever.

Bt

Quote from: samw_07 on March 15, 2010, 03:42:14 PM
haha Bt I can see where your coming from but seriously just create a new account  :D .   Look at your karma

Too many whiners tbh. You give your honest opinion without sugar-coating it and they spend the next four days smiting you because they're mad they continually lose debates against you.

It's a joke of a system

Kevkev88

gardenofaiur

I wrote up an article about this! It basically summarizes most of what's happened here and what the SC2Beta.RCE Team is up to.

http://gardenofaiur.com
[Garden Of Aiur] - http://www.gardenofaiur.com - The Blood Of The Fallen

Rain[sun]

Quote from: Kevkev88 on March 15, 2010, 10:06:31 PM
Quote from: Rain[sun] on March 15, 2010, 06:28:19 PM
**with

Why did you double post?

Couldn't edit my original. I thought that was obvious... how many possible outcomes are there?

Gamewiz

Quote from: gardenofaiur on March 15, 2010, 10:13:59 PM
I wrote up an article about this! It basically summarizes most of what's happened here and what the SC2Beta.RCE Team is up to.

http://gardenofaiur.com

Thank you for posting this. Hopefully it will make alot of people stop whining about this, and actually believe CodeGenEmu Team for once.

seed013

I wish I could help with this project but I am definitely not good enough at programming yet. hopefully I'll get better and be able to help in the future.

Ceron

dodongbadong

yeah finally i manage to register and post a little but now its busy.. sigh
You make your best AI script "cheating or not"
and ill test it for you
- FREE-