Blizzard says Opps? Or rather nothing at all.

Started by cyricc, April 22, 2010, 07:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drew1231

Quote from: SyxxPakc on April 24, 2010, 02:31:42 AM
Quote from: Drew1231 on April 23, 2010, 08:44:35 PM
Quote from: SyxxPakc on April 23, 2010, 05:19:41 PM
Quote from: cyricc on April 23, 2010, 12:29:04 PM
Quote from: TheSaw on April 23, 2010, 04:47:08 AM
It's pointless to explain, there will always be butthurt twelve yearolds who cry about <insert any unit here which just kicked his ass> being imba, or in this case complaining about a beta they're playing for free, and forgot what the real point of the beta is, to help Blizzard test their new system. Yes, maybe they went to the darkside a bit, and I can't really blame them, WoW is the number one priority, but if you (OP and others who think like this) don't wanna be part of this beta, I'm pretty sure we can get a few people who might want to have your bnet account and you can just wait for the release of the actual game, buy it, and THEN complain if something goes wrong.

Ok, I know that being 13 makes you think that anyone who is 12 is crying about anything, but take a step back from smelling your own shit for a minute and actually understand what the problem here is.

I'm not playing this beta for "Free." I know that in your own little confused world where you don't have a job or buy anything because the pirate bay makes it available to you, you think that everyone is just like that. Surprise I spent money to play this "Free Beta".

Second, for all the little Neanderthals who have never written a program or worked on a group project that you are going to sell to people, a little clarification. BETA means after ALPHA. Alpha is where problems like buggy patches, failed translations, and lack of support happen. If these things are happening in a Beta it means that they are bound to show up in the RC. That's Release Candidate for you.

And third, this thread is my fucking opinion, take it or leave it. Don't try to tell me that I don't have a right to complain, who the hell are you to tell me that?

God damn, how fucking stupid are you? Please upload your receipt to show us that you paid Blizzard $65 for Stracraft 2 Beta. Last I checked you just put a down payment on Starcraft 2 (THE FULL VERSION). The beta is just an extra that you are not entitled to. If you seriously cannot understand this concept, then you are a complete waste of oxygen.

Also, we the public are entitled to tell you that your opinion is fucking retarded.

Well I just got one from my pre-order earlier today, and would have waited until release to buy the game otherwise. I have the receipt stowed away in my wallet.

He makes perfect sense, these simple issues should have been sorted out in alpha, beta is mostly for things like exploits, and glitches that will appear 1 in a million times, but most of all balancing. If you cannot understand that then you are a waste of the single brain cell god granted you.

Please show me on your God damn receipt that it says you paid for a fucking Beta version for Starcraft 2. Last time I checked its a God damn perk for pre-ordering the beta. Do you have down-syndrome? The fact that you are arguing with me on this shows me that you suck at life and should've been aborted.

I suck at life? Actually it is one of my favorite board games and I am very good at it, that is however, besides the point.

No, I don't have down syndrome, actually I have a genius IQ and there is less than a .25% chance that you are even equivalent to my IQ.

And it is a perk for pre-ordering... exactly people payed for a pre order ($5) to get the key! Rather than waiting to just buy it after release. I don't know how I can get this through your skull. People did pay, even though it was part of another product.

Also These faults should have been sorted out in the alpha stage of the game. Should we have bugs that should be sorted out in beta on  the RC? No.

And about the abortion thing, what I hear is that they attempted one on you and half way through you started crying so they stuffed about half of your brains back in and delivered you.

Now I feel bad for arguing with the mentally challenged. :(

Eskimo

SyxxPakc

Quote from: Drew1231 on April 24, 2010, 11:20:43 AM
It's pointless to explain, there will always be butthurt twelve yearolds who cry about <insert any unit here which just kicked his ass> being imba, or in this case complaining about a beta they're playing for free, and forgot what the real point of the beta is, to help Blizzard test their new system. Yes, maybe they went to the darkside a bit, and I can't really blame them, WoW is the number one priority, but if you (OP and others who think like this) don't wanna be part of this beta, I'm pretty sure we can get a few people who might want to have your bnet account and you can just wait for the release of the actual game, buy it, and THEN complain if something goes wrong.

Ok, I know that being 13 makes you think that anyone who is 12 is crying about anything, but take a step back from smelling your own shit for a minute and actually understand what the problem here is.

I'm not playing this beta for "Free." I know that in your own little confused world where you don't have a job or buy anything because the pirate bay makes it available to you, you think that everyone is just like that. Surprise I spent money to play this "Free Beta".

Second, for all the little Neanderthals who have never written a program or worked on a group project that you are going to sell to people, a little clarification. BETA means after ALPHA. Alpha is where problems like buggy patches, failed translations, and lack of support happen. If these things are happening in a Beta it means that they are bound to show up in the RC. That's Release Candidate for you.

And third, this thread is my fucking opinion, take it or leave it. Don't try to tell me that I don't have a right to complain, who the hell are you to tell me that?

God damn, how fucking stupid are you? Please upload your receipt to show us that you paid Blizzard $65 for Stracraft 2 Beta. Last I checked you just put a down payment on Starcraft 2 (THE FULL VERSION). The beta is just an extra that you are not entitled to. If you seriously cannot understand this concept, then you are a complete waste of oxygen.

Also, we the public are entitled to tell you that your opinion is fucking retarded.

Well I just got one from my pre-order earlier today, and would have waited until release to buy the game otherwise. I have the receipt stowed away in my wallet.

He makes perfect sense, these simple issues should have been sorted out in alpha, beta is mostly for things like exploits, and glitches that will appear 1 in a million times, but most of all balancing. If you cannot understand that then you are a waste of the single brain cell god granted you.

Please show me on your God damn receipt that it says you paid for a fucking Beta version for Starcraft 2. Last time I checked its a God damn perk for pre-ordering the beta. Do you have down-syndrome? The fact that you are arguing with me on this shows me that you suck at life and should've been aborted.

I suck at life? Actually it is one of my favorite board games and I am very good at it, that is however, besides the point.

No, I don't have down syndrome, actually I have a genius IQ and there is less than a .25% chance that you are even equivalent to my IQ.

And it is a perk for pre-ordering... exactly people payed for a pre order ($5) to get the key! Rather than waiting to just buy it after release. I don't know how I can get this through your skull. People did pay, even though it was part of another product.

Also These faults should have been sorted out in the alpha stage of the game. Should we have bugs that should be sorted out in beta on  the RC? No.

And about the abortion thing, what I hear is that they attempted one on you and half way through you started crying so they stuffed about half of your brains back in and delivered you.

You could at the very least try and be original with your jokes instead of just rehashing the ones I used on you. The fact that you try to brandish your IQ shows me that not only are you a liar, but also someone who is completely insecure.

How hard is it for you to understand you didn't pay $5 for the beta. If there was not  a beta key associated with this preorder, then you would still be paying $5. This is an added bonus that you are not entitled to. In fact, Blizzard has every right to revoke your beta if they wish. The $5 you put towards the game just reserves you a copy of Starcraft 2.

I suggest you print all of this off. Then later when you graduate high school, then college, and then have had a career for a few years, then you may want to take a look back over this. After reading it over, I'm sure you'll laugh at how incredibly stupid you were as a kid.

dan5187

Quote from: SyxxPakc on April 24, 2010, 12:39:29 PM
Quote from: Drew1231 on April 24, 2010, 11:20:43 AM

You could at the very least try and be original with your jokes instead of just rehashing the ones I used on you. The fact that you try to brandish your IQ shows me that not only are you a liar, but also someone who is completely insecure.

How hard is it for you to understand you didn't pay $5 for the beta. If there was not  a beta key associated with this preorder, then you would still be paying $5. This is an added bonus that you are not entitled to. In fact, Blizzard has every right to revoke your beta if they wish. The $5 you put towards the game just reserves you a copy of Starcraft 2.

I suggest you print all of this off. Then later when you graduate high school, then college, and then have had a career for a few years, then you may want to take a look back over this. After reading it over, I'm sure you'll laugh at how incredibly stupid you were as a kid.

lol dude shutup[ its beta and ive played beta for all games but diablo and there are ALWAYS bugs thats the whole fucking point.  So before you flame others realize you yourself are a fucking jackass.

Drew1231

Quote from: SyxxPakc on April 24, 2010, 12:39:29 PMYou could at the very least try and be original with your jokes instead of just rehashing the ones I used on you. The fact that you try to brandish your IQ shows me that not only are you a liar, but also someone who is completely insecure.
Or completely confident.  You dont brandish a gun unless you have a big one.

Tearing them apart and turning them back on you is much different than rehashing them.
Quote from: SyxxPakc on April 24, 2010, 12:39:29 PMHow hard is it for you to understand you didn't pay $5 for the beta. If there was not  a beta key associated with this preorder, then you would still be paying $5. This is an added bonus that you are not entitled to. In fact, Blizzard has every right to revoke your beta if they wish. The $5 you put towards the game just reserves you a copy of Starcraft 2.
You are paying for a pre-order of the game and a beta key! You even say it in your post. Sure you would pay $5 either way, but it doesn't matter, the beta key comes with the pre-order!!!

Sure they can revoke beta, but can also ban you from wow or remove you from b.net 2.0 after the SC2 release, that does not mean that you aren't paying for it.

Quote from: SyxxPakc on April 24, 2010, 12:39:29 PMI suggest you print all of this off. Then later when you graduate high school, then college, and then have had a career for a few years, then you may want to take a look back over this. After reading it over, I'm sure you'll laugh at how incredibly stupid you were as a kid.
BTW could you tell me everything you know about my education and age?

Nothing! So, what we see here is a typical internet insulting tactic we see from the loosing side:"I will make things up about you in an attempt to restore my loosing battle"

So, hell! let me join in! I am speculating that you are probably about the age 40-60. You either live with your mother or alone in a one bedroom apartment. Your weight ranges from obese to morbidly obese. You are angry at the younger generation because you cannot fathom one of them being smarter than you, along with the depressing feeling that your life is creeping slowly towards it's end. You are either in a relationship with a woman similar to you(obese to morbidly obese, 40-60, looser) or not at all and you know that you will not ever be in one with a woman up to par. I have been known to be pretty good at that. So, how close to right am I?

MortalPlague

Quote from: darkshark on April 23, 2010, 10:46:28 PMmy point, is that regardless of what you are doing, something this complex will have bugs. It is almost impossible not to. My other point was be glad they are happening now, and the bnet 2 team will have experience fixing them.

This.  Quoted for truth.  The reason they have a beta is to make sure bugs like this don't crop up later.  And frustrating though it is, sometimes patches have unforeseen issues.

SyxxPakc

Quote from: Drew1231 on April 25, 2010, 12:26:20 PM

Nothing! So, what we see here is a typical internet insulting tactic we see from the loosing side:"I will make things up about you in an attempt to restore my loosing battle"

You just told me everything I need to know about your education right there. Thank you for proving my point that you are not only a liar but also a complete dolt.

DrunkenPirate

LOL @ people fighting with each other in a forums on a weekend  lmao wata bunch of lozers

Why would you complain of issues when a game is in it's beta stages? You didn't pay for the beta, you put $5 towards sc2 and you happened to get a beta key from gamestop while doing it. When you go to pick up your game your going to pay $55 (+tax) not the full $60. but w/e  ::)

Cheers ~Drunken~  :jig:
Pirate 4 Life

cyricc

Since Syxxpakc can't seem to understand the process of goods and trade lets simplify with a nice analogy.

Lets say I'm an auto manufacturer(Blizzard). I design and produce a car which has the main function of getting from point A to point B(Starcraft 2). Then I start trying to sell you this car by means of advertising to you incentives as to why you should get it, i.e., sun roof(SC2 Beta). Now the sun roof has nothing to do with your car, or what its function is, if I smeared shit on your sun roof and sold the car to you that way I guess you would be completely happy, since you didn't pay for the sun roof right?

Also you seem to be under the illusion that Blizzard is hidding the real Starcraft 2 and that this Beta is like a separate game. I hope you realize that the beta is the same game they are going to release, if it has problems... dun dun dun!! SO WILL THE FINISHED GAME! The beta is all the work and effort so far that Blizz has accumulated in the world of SC2.

Starting to get it? BTW your name is hilarious. Shouldn't an English wizz kid know how to spell six pack?

Drew1231

Quote from: SyxxPakc on April 25, 2010, 05:13:01 PM

You just told me everything I need to know about your education right there. Thank you for proving my point that you are not only a liar but also a complete dolt.

lmao lmao lmao lmao :bangshead:

Way to backfire....

Are you able to comprehend what a quotation mark does? In that context is quotes your thinking process, just in case you couldn't figure that out (and you obviously couldn't).

I feel sorry for you, thinking you had a zinger, but just making yourself look like a dumb ass.

Ur copper, i'm platinum.

Lemme predict this, you're gonna do one of these: Call me a generic insult (fat, gay, dumb), or attack my grammar.

So, try again, maybe you should take a hiatus, get some practice first though, then come back.

I'll be waiting.  :fight:

SyxxPakc

Quote from: Drew1231 on April 25, 2010, 10:07:02 PM
Quote from: SyxxPakc on April 25, 2010, 05:13:01 PM

lmao lmao lmao lmao :bangshead:

Way to backfire....

Are you able to comprehend what a quotation mark does? In that context is quotes your thinking process, just in case you couldn't figure that out (and you obviously couldn't).

I feel sorry for you, thinking you had a zinger, but just making yourself look like a dumb ass.

Ur copper, i'm platinum.

Lemme predict this, you're gonna do one of these: Call me a generic insult (fat, gay, dumb), or attack my grammar.

So, try again, maybe you should take a hiatus, get some practice first though, then come back.

I'll be waiting.  :fight:

So that's your excuse for not actually being a genius and not knowing the difference between loose and lose?

DrunkenPirate

wow you guys are still goin at it  :D

noobs make me rofl  lmao
Pirate 4 Life

SyxxPakc

Quote from: cyricc on April 25, 2010, 09:31:41 PM
Since Syxxpakc can't seem to understand the process of goods and trade lets simplify with a nice analogy.

Lets say I'm an auto manufacturer(Blizzard). I design and produce a car which has the main function of getting from point A to point B(Starcraft 2). Then I start trying to sell you this car by means of advertising to you incentives as to why you should get it, i.e., sun roof(SC2 Beta). Now the sun roof has nothing to do with your car, or what its function is, if I smeared shit on your sun roof and sold the car to you that way I guess you would be completely happy, since you didn't pay for the sun roof right?

Also you seem to be under the illusion that Blizzard is hidding the real Starcraft 2 and that this Beta is like a separate game. I hope you realize that the beta is the same game they are going to release, if it has problems... dun dun dun!! SO WILL THE FINISHED GAME! The beta is all the work and effort so far that Blizz has accumulated in the world of SC2.

Starting to get it? BTW your name is hilarious. Shouldn't an English wizz kid know how to spell six pack?

That is a terrible analogy. Also, if you had any reading comprehension, then you would understand that I never once said that the Beta is far different from the actual release. I was just telling this kid he has no right to complain about a FREE BETA. That's right the beta is FREE. Many people have already explained why this beta is FREE. If you can't figure this out for yourself, then maybe you should do the world a favor and drink a bottle of Drano.

Also, I love how my name is hilarious when yours is based off Dungeons and Dragons (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyric)

I hear all the cool kids play Dungeons and Dragons...

SyxxPakc

Quote from: DrunkenPirate on April 25, 2010, 11:40:26 PM

noobs make me rofl  lmao

Hey now! You're no better for actually reading through all this mindless drivel  ;D

DrunkenPirate

Quote from: SyxxPakc on April 25, 2010, 11:48:06 PM
Quote from: DrunkenPirate on April 25, 2010, 11:40:26 PM

noobs make me rofl  lmao

Hey now! You're no better for actually reading through all this mindless drivel  ;D

like i would spend my time reading the 3 pages of nonsense you guys typed  :D

i don't even know what this is all about tbh. thought this was about patch 9 or something O_o
Pirate 4 Life