Server Emulation Support Thread. (Newbs post here)

Started by Moosey, September 20, 2011, 06:46:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demonaz

Attractive

Where Is this Link for the crack in this "thread" well am not so smart cant find it Could you Post this link.....
oh. and one more thing This sandbox is it in the D3.rar or i must download if from other site Soz for stupid questions but. what can i say .man in trouble :D

Darkxbublik

Listen...i did like you said,  i start the game but no monsters/can't talk to npcs and the map ends after a while, help? soory about my lame english...

eforbes704

Doesn't work. . . .  Downloaded a ton of these different compiled packages and still get the crash at the char screen.  WTF am I doing wrong????

bobotheklown

The emulator doesn't have monsters, attacks, dialogue or any of that yet.

All there is to do is walk around the first area.

eforbes704- try the steps I suggest a few posts up. It fixed it for me.

Darkxbublik

Quote from: bobotheklown on September 20, 2011, 01:49:38 PM
The emulator doesn't have monsters, attacks, dialogue or any of that yet.

All there is to do is walk around the first area.

Ok....so i just hangin' around workless DH that every body hates, even the zombies don't want to come and talk  :(

heino09

Abaddon

Wanna see an easter egg? Press G (not here, in game i mean).

Magmaruss

GREAT JOB!!! Now, we have to wait for updates. Thanks.

HiKids

i tried both the original and the newer version of the town sandbox to no avail.

Has anyone figured out a fix to the character select screen crashing issue?

Im using windows 7 and no matter what i do i cannot last more than 3 seconds in the character select screen without crashing.  i have seen multiple people with the exact same issue and was wondering if anyone figured out a workaround.

Im dying to play in this sandbox!

Abaddon

Quote from: HiKids on September 20, 2011, 02:59:12 PM
i tried both the original and the newer version of the town sandbox to no avail.

Has anyone figured out a fix to the character select screen crashing issue?

Im using windows 7 and no matter what i do i cannot last more than 3 seconds in the character select screen without crashing.  i have seen multiple people with the exact same issue and was wondering if anyone figured out a workaround.

Im dying to play in this sandbox!

Solution for you all, follow the steps to the inch, there is something you skipped, because it was fixed, i have tried it in windows xp and windows 7, with nvidia 7800, 8400, 8800 gt, 9400 gt and gtx 550 ti, all the builds work (7800 is like watching a photo slideshow)

ardion

for those experiencing crashing at char selection try the following:

Click Start and then Control Panel
Click View network status and tasks
Click Change adapter settings on the left portion of the Window.
Double-click the icon for the Internet connection you're using. Often this will be labeled "Local Area Connection" or the name of your ISP. If you have multiple connections, make sure not to click the one with the red X.
Click the Properties button.
Uncheck Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)
Select (highlight) Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
Click Properties.
Click Use the following DNS server addresses:
In the "Preferred DNS server" field type 8 - 8 - 8 - 8 (This is Googles free DNS)
In the "Alternate DNS server" field type 8 - 8 - 4 - 4

I was having this problem, tried this and it fixed mine so give it a whirl

Whatever

Hey Guys,

first big Thanks for all the work that was made in the last few Days. Keep up the good work and cant wait for update´s

but i have a little problem with the emulator.

I can only choose the Monk. When i choose the Demon Hunter i get the Monk In-game and so on.

Is there any fix out for that?

Greetings from Germany ^.^ (sry. for my bad eng.)

Abaddon

Quote from: Whatever on September 20, 2011, 03:42:38 PM
Hey Guys,

first big Thanks for all the work that was made in the last few Days. Keep up the good work and cant wait for update´s

but i have a little problem with the emulator.

I can only choose the Monk. When i choose the Demon Hunter i get the Monk In-game and so on.

Is there any fix out for that?

Greetings from Germany ^.^ (sry. for my bad eng.)

Go back to the outdated build and you can get the Demon Hunter! So simple...
The usefulness of either of them is the same though.

HiKids

Quote from: ardion on September 20, 2011, 03:33:24 PM
for those experiencing crashing at char selection try the following:

Click Start and then Control Panel
Click View network status and tasks
Click Change adapter settings on the left portion of the Window.
Double-click the icon for the Internet connection you're using. Often this will be labeled "Local Area Connection" or the name of your ISP. If you have multiple connections, make sure not to click the one with the red X.
Click the Properties button.
Uncheck Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)
Select (highlight) Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
Click Properties.
Click Use the following DNS server addresses:
In the "Preferred DNS server" field type 8 - 8 - 8 - 8 (This is Googles free DNS)
In the "Alternate DNS server" field type 8 - 8 - 4 - 4

I was having this problem, tried this and it fixed mine so give it a whirl

good looks ardion the google DNS did fix that problem. i do not crash at character select screen anymore.

But now when i try to enter world i get 3006 error. ill be searchign around ofr a fix to that.  unless someone else knows off the top of their head.

thanks all