AI Difficulty Patch

Started by sYk0, February 27, 2010, 05:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillMasterCZ

Hmm, weird. AI is acting exactly the same with any difficulty setting..

Myke

That link with the v3.0 AI doesn't work. Get a 403 Forbidden.

Soreas

Hi ! How can we do to play with the latest patch, ive tried to change base 14133 on 14093 etc ive reinstalled game etc but it doesnt work with the latest patches...can you help me? please?

PreTenD

I've noticed improvements amongst all of the AI settings, however their will to actually attack is very limited, they build and choke. That's about all up until XX:XX time they send a group of "Suicide Mission" units to attack (At least they leave a few at the base in case of counter) It's getting better at least.
Entertain.Educate.Dominate

chetjan

I find the V5.1 ai pretty hard, but it could still be hardened. Though I feel it is better than any AI's in this thread.

chikopaws

Quote from: chetjan on March 01, 2010, 07:32:17 PM
I find the V5.1 ai pretty hard, but it could still be hardened. Though I feel it is better than any AI's in this thread.

how bout v5.5?? which is better?

koolitseric

Quote from: chikopaws on March 01, 2010, 10:10:44 PM

5.5 seems to mass out and expand more.

chikopaws

Quote from: koolitseric on March 01, 2010, 10:13:23 PM
Quote from: chikopaws on March 01, 2010, 10:10:44 PM

5.5 seems to mass out and expand more.

woow thx !
I'l try it now

ElizLestrad

Could you repost the links, they seem to be dead.

Gc7

There is no need for the old AI's because Blizzard stated itself that in the beta they included only "easy" one, so all official AI's are equal at the current state.