StarCraft II Launcher

Started by Zoxc, March 01, 2010, 05:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoxc

Quote from: 1337 on March 05, 2010, 01:52:37 PM
Is this launcher configured to only load in the contents of the TriggerLibs folder into the Base.SC2Data, or will it load any XML files that I put in the main mod directory? I want to mod out the XML files to add new ability AI.
You can put any files in the directories under Mods or you can place them in the Base directory (in which case it will be imported regardless of the map). The files are added to a copy of the map. The StarCraft II installation is not modified.

asdfghgghjdhg: Thanks. I guess you're gonna see at least a color selection soon :)

Zoxc

Uploaded 2.1. This enables the color option for players. You can also select the StarCraft II version and force all computer players to be Terran.

chikopaws

Hi zoxc  :)

v6 is already out.. how can I add v6 to your launcher??

I copy the base.sc2data to folder mods but It doesnt work..

thx.. I like the color change feature  ;D

EDIT:
i get this error when click start

EDIT2: nvm.. I read the post in earlier page to extract the base.sc2data first..

Nova

Edit; nevermind. It seems between the time I feel asleep last night and when I woke up this morning, Norton decided that lazylauncher2 is bad.

Buzzard

Thank you for this new version, you are the first one that has the color feature!.

Now im waiting for the race feature and then im all set!. :)

Edit: Change StarCrack 5.5 to 6.0 http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/ai-scripts/starcrack-ai-official-thread/

Edit2: It seems that you have to set the SC2 floder dir always on startup which is kinda enyoing, maybe you can save it into memory so you only have to find it on the first startup.

Zoxc

chikopaws: That error is fixed in 2.2.
Buzzard: I've added StarCrack AI 6.0 in 2.2.

New in 2.2 also race selection (thanks to the StarCrack team).

delirtenadam

apriores

Just brilliant. ;D
Many thanks!

$ omaha }{

- Someone is gonna die when you listen to me -

Zoxc

Version 2.2.1 handles StarCraft II path selection better.

HASH

best gui launcher
but cant star game with him

greekmanx

love this launcher only gripe is that it makes me locate SCII folder everytime it launches.

also if the other better looking one gets these features it will prob me more popular just a heads up.

Sykeus

Quote from: HASH on March 06, 2010, 09:54:11 PM
best gui launcher
but cant star game with him

I have the same error, anyone knows why?

Thanks

ultmateq

This works excellent. I didn't get any errors, to get it to work I simply:

Fresh install
Latest Patch (This could be the cause of the error, you have a patch rev selected in the advanced options that you don't actually have downloaded)
Extracted Launcher
Placed MapsPlay!

chikopaws

WOOW!!
I think this is the first launcher that enables race and color selection..

Thanks a lot Zoxc..  :D