Diablo 3 Server Emulation progress

Started by nightwolf52218, September 17, 2011, 12:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheetso

lol, sry but what u want with the D3Sharp patch (Release_2) ????
the newest is release_5  -> http://code.google.com/p/jamella/downloads/detail?name=Release5.rar&can=2&q=

i think somebody must look better or be up2date wirh the emu projects.... :)

In the release_5 u can see ur created Chars if you logg in with the same account and psw which u have choose to create ur chars!

Bucaneer

Quote from: Sheetso on September 21, 2011, 10:43:07 AM
lol, sry but what u want with the D3Sharp patch (Release_2) ????
the newest is release_5  -> http://code.google.com/p/jamella/downloads/detail?name=Release5.rar&can=2&q=

i think somebody must look better or be up2date wirh the emu projects.... :)

In the release_5 u can see ur created Chars if you logg in with the same account and psw which u have choose to create ur chars!

Release 2 yesterday and 5 today ??

I dont think so, looks like a scam.

Myst

That google page is just a compilation of released projects.  It's best to just follow the actual authors github pages for the most accurate and up to date releases.

Rasalas

I think this is the page for the source code:

https://github.com/raistlinthewiz/d3sharp

Not sure if that's the one.

Myst

Quote from: Rasalas on September 21, 2011, 11:19:17 AM
I think this is the page for the source code:

https://github.com/raistlinthewiz/d3sharp

Not sure if that's the one.

Yes for that particular project that is the case

For other projects out there see: http://diablo3dev.com/w/Contrib

DangerMouse

Quote from: Abaddon on September 21, 2011, 04:51:00 AM
Quote from: BossCatKenji on September 21, 2011, 01:45:36 AM
the beta that's currently available (up to the skeleton king) is not even 1% of the whole game.

I would say it's about a 5% of the game, I mean, in the end, it's 1 full act, with most quests, npcs, combat system testing, until level 13, some lore, you can actually do what you will be able to in the full release...

It pretty much sounds like it's a tasty beta :D
Quote from: Cencio on September 21, 2011, 02:08:10 AM
Beta or not is piracy. Blizzard have the rights. And this server emulator, in six months, will be almost the same.
Feel free to think what ever you want.
Guys, you should get information before posting. As Cencio said, a Beta is not piracy. Why? It's a development stage. It's the same as this: You just can't compare a pear with a truck in terms of which whose phase is closer to the 20Hz, because it doesn't even make sense.

On the other hand, this crew will NOT have rights to own a private server of D3, but since they DO NOT CLAIM MONEY (donations are not accepted), this is a public release and nonprofit, also this is an EMULATOR! The difference between EMULATOR and CRACK is:
-Emulators are programs that run in the background while you play another game and turn themselves into the host in which the program relies. Than is, in this game, the emulator represents a private server, like Blizzard's.
-Cracks are files that replace your old ones than modify and override certain security parameters, change things you aren't allowed to, etc, in order to play the game, normally in a single player mode unless the crack features multiplayer capabilities, but that's another story.

The point is that this is a nonprofit organization that creates a software to run external applications and not harm them.  Quit crying about hacks or cracks, because this is none of them.

Cencio said, "Beta or not is piracy. " not "Beta is not piracy." and if you were following what he was saying, you would know he was saying that this is a form of piracy. Which in reality it is not.

Cencio

QuoteDiablo III © 2011 Blizzard Entertainment. All Rights reserved.

You simply can't do what ever you want with any stuff of Diablo without fuck the blizzard's rights.

PIRACY i say...

Do What You Want, Cause A Pirate Is Free... You Are A Pirate

BTW, any good progress?. I hope we can do more than just walk around.

Abaddon

Nobody is a pirate here, nobody hacked any content, but instead made it form the ground up trying to emulate some third party application, and as long as it's nonprofit, public source and nothing was cracked in order to take advantage of an official feature to which you aren't granted access (such as overriding the login screen and login on blizzard's private servers without authorization), nobody is doing anything wrong.

blejdaq

You sound pretty sure about what you're writing.

darkshark

Quote from: Abaddon on September 21, 2011, 06:54:13 PM
Nobody is a pirate here, nobody hacked any content, but instead made it form the ground up trying to emulate some third party application, and as long as it's nonprofit, public source and nothing was cracked in order to take advantage of an official feature to which you aren't granted access (such as overriding the login screen and login on blizzard's private servers without authorization), nobody is doing anything wrong.

On top of this, many many people will be turning to this program after release if blizzard continues to enforce this "always online to play" mentality. I have every intention of buying this game, but if my internet craps out, I will be using the emulator to continue playing a game I own

RadicalEnd

I think blizz would be saved form some serious headaches if they just made the "public beta"... public. whats to lose letting the people who really want there hands on a game, play the dam game? we are still going to buy the game when it comes out (unless it sucks(really hope its awesome!! ^.^)) but really if anything the only thing i see them losing is "come to blizzcon to get a beta key" where as they'll have a much larger testing community and MAYBE have less bugs when the game comes out. >.<!

Darkxbublik

Moosey

Quote from: Darkxbublik on September 22, 2011, 01:31:33 AM
HOW I RUN THE AUTOADRESS AND WHERE?

Alright first of all, CAPS GET YOU NOWHERE BUD DON'T USE THEM.
Second of all, this thread isn't for support. Do not post your crap in this thread it is for updates. There is a support thread learn how to read.
Third of all, yelling your broken English at us is not going to get you any help.
And lastly, there are three guides that you can take the time to read like everyone else, a thorough read will definitely get this emulator working just fine. Please learn how to show some respect, we aren't your fucking dog. (sorry for the language)

darkandy60

Release 6 is out. You still run around with a monk and all the previous errors are there, but now you can create 10 chars and you can see them in the char selection screen before starting the campaign.

http://code.google.com/p/jamella/downloads/list